What fishing gears, food, and clothing to bring to the boat?
Or Fishing Hat to protect you from the heat of the sun
To take the snapshot of the fishing action
Being a mate on a charter boat is not easy work. Tip them well!
For your food and drinks. You'll need another one big enough to carry your catch home in.
For carrying the items you wanna bring on the fishing trip
In case of foul weather
Sea Sickness Tablets
If you get sea sick, take them before leaving the dock
Polarized fishing glasses to lessen the sun's glare reflecting up the water
To protect your skin. Ocean intensifies the sun's glare, causing you to burn quicker than on land.
Are there any fishing gears that will be supplied by the Captain?
Yes, and they are the following:
- Fishing rods and reels. You can also bring your own if you want.
- Bait and tackle (artificial, live, frozen, chum, etc.)
- Fish box to store your catch. You will still need your own cooler to store your catch home in.
What are Girls Charters Policies?
(1) Secure Payments
- 25% Deposit is required to reserve a charter. Reservation must be made at least 2 weeks (14 days) before the date.
- The remaining balance must be paid before the boat leaves the dock. If the Captain cancels the trip due to foul weather condition, the trip will be rescheduled.
- 15-20% Customary tip for the Mates who worked hard to give you a nice and safe fishing trip
(2) Boat Charter Rules
- No hard liquors or illegal drugs
- No glass bottles
- No firearms or knives
- Wear only boat shoes or sneakers. Black-soled shoes are not allowed.
- Any damage to the vessel during the trip will be charged for repair or replacement